MileagePlus would like to know more about your travel choices

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by canucklehead, Mar 4, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Got this survey via email this afternoon. General questions re: satisfaction and a question re: flights on various airlines (UA, United partners, Dl, AA...) in 2013 vs 2014.

mre5765, mht_flyer and iolaire like this.
  2. gregm

gregm Gold Member

Status Points:
    Are you going to post some of the questions? I'm curious!!

3. canucklehead
    Original Member

canucklehead Gold Member

Status Points:
    Those were the general questions, I did the survey while on a TC, but one was level of satisfaction, most pertained to that, the other major question re: me to check segments on various airlines in 2013 and anticipated flying in 2014 on said airlines. A final section allowed for additional comments.

gregm likes this.
  4. adexpert
    Original Member

adexpert Silver Member

Status Points:
    Got the same thing. Overall rating of UA, top three decision factors for business an personal travel, number of segments on UA and other carriers, open narrative on why you would fly UA more. I told them the truth, personally.

5. Trackside

Trackside Silver Member

Status Points:
    Same here.. I'm wondering if this was targeted based on my flying? I'm a 1k who hasn't flown a mile on United since November.

6. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I haven't received this survey yet but I probably would give a biased review since I haven't approved of their changes lately.

7. COFreqFlyer
    Original Member

COFreqFlyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I actually had the survey link when I logged into the UA homepage. Just filled it out, and didn't hold any punches.

8. adexpert
    Original Member

adexpert Silver Member

Status Points:
    Could be? I've done <10 segments so far this year which is not much compared to previous years.

9. Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not that long ago, the UALSurveys were quite good, and I tried to fill each one out, provided our return was within the # of days allowed. I urged wife to do so also. Often, one would get a pop-up to do the expanded survey, which had some good questions.

Recently, the surveys have changed dramatically, and I get offers after each leg. I filled in several, but the questions were so general, and the Comments area so limited, that I just blow the invitations off now - no fun, and I feel that the questions have been watered down to the point that I see far less use in them.

10. Trackside

Trackside Silver Member

Status Points:
    Just got the following:

For a limited time, earn triple award miles on all qualifying flights on United.
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for sharing your opinions on the survey we recently sent. Your feedback is important and will help us improve your experience with United®.

We are pleased to offer you an exclusive opportunity to earn triple miles on all qualifying roundtrips on United:
    • Register by April 30, 2014
    • Book your travel by June 30, 2014
    • Fly between April 1 and June 30, 2014

Thank you for choosing United for your travel needs, and we look forward to seeing you on board soon.

genemk2 likes this.
  11. goalie
    Original Member

goalie Gold Member

Status Points:
    I got 2 United Club passes or 1 RPU plus double miles. Took the RPU and bummed that the lowest fare bucket for the promo is "U"