Mileage Plus showing Singapore First Class

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by Lufthansa Flyer, Jul 8, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    Surprised no one posted this today. SQ is going through a system update and their F inventory was (and still is) available for redemption through mileage plus (aeroplan and dividend miles as well). A rarity! :) But hurry, since their system is due to come back on line in a few hours.

2. Flyer1976
    Original Member

Flyer1976 Gold Member

Status Points:
    It's been posted in teh box but nonetheless I've booked HND-SIN-AKL on the 773.

marcwint55 and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  3. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I saw it after the fact, also someone posted in a generic thread. I'm happy that I booked mine too. Get to go from GRR to SIN via IAH and DME....lost of F BIS time, and return via hkg sfo cle grr

marcwint55 and genemk2 like this.
  4. genemk2

genemk2 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for posting this. I would have waited until tomorrow to go through Teh Penalty Box, and missed this.

5. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I just booked Los Angeles to Houston to Moscow (11 day layover in Moscow ) to Singapore and return from Singapore to San Francisco To Los Angeles in Singapore first class using US Air miles. 320,000 roundtrip miles for two of us with $140.00 in taxes. What a great deal. Thanks for the info.

6. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    just tried to book an additional trip and no more availability on Singapore F with US Air miles.

7. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    Booked LAX-SIN in J on the direct and then on the return SIN-IAH (via DME) then an overnight in IAH and IAH-LAX in Businessfirst.

8. EWR764
    Original Member

EWR764 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I was extremely skeptical at first, but I pulled the trigger and I am thrilled that I did. Seats assigned, SQ PNR issued and ready to roll...