MH17 Hits Close To Home For Me Today

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 17, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Wow, I'm still just in shock. I've had a few surreal travel moments over the years, but today was a new one for me. Today hit very close to home. I was booked on KLM today from Amsterdam to Chicago, departing at 12:40PM. That's just 25 minutes after MH17 departed Amsterdam for Kuala Lumpur. I got to the airport at around 10AM by taxi, and as we approached the airport the first plane I noticed was the Malaysia 777 parked at a remote stand. It certainly didn't seem unusual, but for some reason I took note of it. As unfortunate as it may be, I think post-MH370 you can't help but notice Malaysia 777s. The post MH17 Hits Close To Home For Me Today appeared first on One Mile at a Time. CommentsTerrible tragedy. Thoughts w victims and their families, and ... by ABThis whole story is just stunning, and I really feel for the ... by Nick EHugs. Be well. by RuyWow! That's crazy. I'm still shaking from seeing all the photos by Johnny JetRelated StoriesCaracas Airport Adds Breathing TaxReview: Korean Air Lounge New York JFKFlying Lufthansa First Class During World Cup!

Continue reading...