Merge PC accounts?

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by bjcleaver, Feb 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. bjcleaver

bjcleaver Silver Member

Status Points:
    Is it possible to merge PC accounts? One account of mine has points, but another account has Platinum status (received through a signup promo.) Would be great to put the points in account A into account B.

2. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
  3. Primula
    Original Member

Primula Silver Member

Status Points:
    They did it for me when I messed up and accidentally credited to two accounts, one of which I'd forgotten I had.

4. Raffles
    Original Member

Raffles Silver Member

Status Points:
    They've done it for me in the past (in fact, they had already spotted a dupe account and closed it, but were happy to transfer the points out of it).

5. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you have different staus on each account, which one takes presidence on the merged account?

6. ag51
    Original Member

ag51 Silver Member

Status Points:
    They will keep the account with the highest status level, and get rid of the other one (although the closed account seems to hand around in their system - I had one opened for me when I joined Priority Privilege, although PC closed it down I still can't log into my main account using my email address because it thinks there are duplicate accounts with the same address)