Menu in F from MUC to BKK

Discussion in 'Thai Airways | Royal Orchid Plus' started by copamillionmiller, Nov 6, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. copamillionmiller

copamillionmiller Active Member

Status Points:
    Does anybody have this months menu and wine list from MUC to BKK
    Thank you so much

2. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    Don't have the menu, but just want to wish you a warm welcome to MP, copamillionmiler

lwkatya likes this.
  3. copamillionmiller

copamillionmiller Active Member

Status Points:
    Thank i am glad to be a member , but if anyone has the menu and wine list please let me know

4. jfhscott
    Original Member

jfhscott Silver Member

Status Points:
    Wish I knew of your interest three days ago, when I did this routing in F.

IIRC, we started with canapes. They were OK, but should have been permitted to temper a bit - they were indeed too cold. Then the caviar. They spare no expense and have a wonderful presentation, although it seems programed and robotic. Appetizer was a small lobster tail, again, served too cold and I'll bet it had been catered from BKK, not MUC - it was drying out, slightly discolored, and a bit more fishy than tasting "of the sea". Carrot salas served with it was nice, and the lack rice intriguing. I had preordered lobster as an entree, again uninspired. I tried both whites. The white burgundy was too oakey for the lobster, and the alternate, I think a semillion, was too sweet. I had cheese and tropical fruit for dessert. Their presentation included vegetables, and after a mild scolding from the FA for not wantig vegetables for dessert, I requested carrot sticks. I also found tropical fruit (kiwi, papaya, pineapple) to be odd with cheeses. Either would have been good on their own, but apples and, especially, pears with the cheese would have been more appropriate. There also was a tasty passion fruit panna cotta.

For breakfast, I had the pork noodle soup, which was excellent.

Have fun, and enjoy your star-trek lookin' mauve pajamas.