Member Card/Package

Discussion in 'Hilton | HHonors' started by PoorMansBidet, Feb 18, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. PoorMansBidet
    Original Member

PoorMansBidet Silver Member

Status Points:
    I received a card when i reached the lowest level but i never received a package for Gold or Diamond. I have requested them multiple times on the website but they never come.

Am I missing out on anything special besides the card? In other words is it worth calling about?

travelingmore likes this.
  2. Omar's_Coming
    Original Member

Omar's_Coming Silver Member

Status Points:
    no, its not worth calling about; when i got mine it had a little booklet on the hilton privileges, all of which i'm sure you know about anyways

3. Did you check your profile page and make sure the address is correct?

4. b1513
    Original Member

b1513 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Also make sure you have agreed to accept mail from Hilton. I found out that is why I never got mine.

travelingmore likes this.
  5. Minnesota Bruin
    Original Member

Minnesota Bruin Silver Member

Status Points:
    Mine didn't even have a booklet. Just a letter and the card.

6. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    Where do you agree to accept snail mail from a particular sender? I've never done this, and the post office seems to deliver it no matter who has sent it.

b1513 likes this.
  7. b1513
    Original Member

b1513 Silver Member

Status Points:
    When I called last year the CSR said that, in my preferences, there were some thngs unchecked AFA what I wanted to receive from Hilton. She changed it to accept everything and I finally got the card after many tries. I'm not even sure what I had checked off since she fixed it on the phone as we spoke. Have never used the card though.

gemac likes this.
  8. gemac
    Original Member

gemac Silver Member

Status Points:
    Ahh, I understand what you're saying now. I must not have that box checked. I would have assumed (as I guess you did) that checking such a box would indicate that you didn't want promo offers and similar things by snail mail, not that you didn't want your membership card. That's very unusual, most programs will send you the card no matter what boxes you have checked. Thanks for posting this here, I would bet that there are others here who will read this and have had the same problem you had, and thanks to you they will know the answer.

9. PoorMansBidet
    Original Member

PoorMansBidet Silver Member

Status Points:
    Strange. Checked the settings again but they have my correct address. Based on what you are all saying though it doesn't do much. Thanks.