1. FORUMS NOW IN SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

The forums will be read only during the maintenance window.
    We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll remove this notice once the maintenance is completed. The window is anticipated to be 1-3 days.

MegaBonus® in More Places is here.

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Marriott Concierge, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Marriott Concierge
    Original Member

Marriott Concierge Official Representative

Status Points:
    Now for the first time ever, you can earn bonus points at all 6,700 hotels across 29 brands with MegaBonus® in More Places. Register to earn 2,000 bonus points on every stay* of two or more nights and 1,000 bonus points per brand, starting with your second brand. And there’s no maximum earning limits.

Register by January 7, 2019. Stay between September 26, 2018, and January 31, 2019, at any of our participating hotels and resorts worldwide to earn. Book directly to get our lowest rates.

Plus, starting October 4, 2018 through November 1, 2018, you can play our 29 Ways to Stay game daily for a chance to win nights, bonus points and a grand prize of a two-night stay at each of our 29 brands.**

Register now.

*A 'stay' is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.

** Only Marriott Rewards, Starwood Preferred Guest and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards members from the fifty United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), Argentina (excluding Mendoza, Neuquén, Río Negro, Salta and Tierra del Fuego), Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, South Africa and United Kingdom are eligible to win prizes. Must be 18+. Your member profile will determine where you are from so make sure your profile is completed. See Official Rules here.

Best regards,

Marriott Concierge

2. Counsellor
    Original Member

Counsellor Gold Member

Status Points:
    Tried to sign in and got this:
    It seems Marriott STILL hasn't gotten its website fixed. Maybe they need to hire some teenagers to code for them?

P.S. I'm a resident of Florida, which last I looked was still part of the 50 states.

3. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Same error here.

I asked Marriott Rewards on Twitter to register me and did not hear back...

Last week I asked them on Twitter how to use a Visa card free night for an SPG property. They pointed me to an SPG twitter handle. That account (aren’t they one now!?) pointed me back to another Marriott Twitter account. And that account eventually told me to call.

All my nights for the rest of the year will just go to Hilton.