Mega Giveaway – Day 4! Kindle, Oakleys, and GoGo Pass!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 11, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Mega Giveaway Day 3 Winners Thanks to everyone for entering yesterday! I really appreciate all of the suggestions and thoughts. Some of those locations I have actually already run in (like the suggestions for Dubai/Middle East). See Dubai Marathon (I am way behind but will put out the 2014 Dubai Marathon review shortly) and Tel Aviv Marathon, to name two of them. I also enjoyed hearing all of the suggestions for cold places. Having grown up in Western NY, I have done more than my fair share of training in some extreme snowy conditions. I am looking at running the Antarctic 100K (which is the only race in Antarctica to take place that far inland) in 2016/2017. So, that should be quite a trip and report! Hopefully, that will come together. Finally, to give a little peak into some of my running events for 2015, I enjoyed some of the smaller locations as well. My goal is to run across several of the countries in Europe in a single day (per country). There are many... The post Mega Giveaway – Day 4! Kindle, Oakleys, and GoGo Pass! appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...