Mega Giveaway – Day 2! Kindle, Fire Stick, and GoGo Pass

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 9, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Mega Giveaway Day 1 Winners Thanks to all who entered yesterday! I really appreciate all the kind comments – they really meant a lot! It also made me want to reward you all, but that could not happen. So, here are the winners from yesterday’s giveaway (and they have been contacted – if your name is on this list and you did not receive the e-mail, please contact me): Winner #1 Winner #2 Winner #3 Congrats to you three and thanks to all who entered. Mega Giveaway – Day 2! But, we are not done! Everyone can enter again today for today’s prizes! Remember, each day’s entries only count for that day’s prizes. Everyone is eligible to enter and win any of the prizes on any of the days! Today, we have another GoGo in-flight internet pass, another Amazon Fire Stick, and (new for today) a new Amazon Kindle Touchscreen! For today, the comment must mention the best deal (or one of the best) you have ever had. It can be travel related,... The post Mega Giveaway – Day 2! Kindle, Fire Stick, and GoGo Pass appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...