Meetups in LA or OC, CA?

Discussion in 'Meetups' started by ajandraschell, Jul 31, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. ajandraschell

ajandraschell Active Member

Apparently, I signed up to milepoint 2 years ago, but this is probably my first post. haha So, I've been in the game religiously for a bit over a year, yet I'm still an amateur, in my opinion. Learned many things from reading blogs, but I also picked up a few things on my own that's proven to be very lucrative in So Cal. I've met probably one other person from Anaheim recently at a Staples who is in the game, and I know milenomics is from Long Beach as well. It's been a gold mine in CA, but I'd have to admit that it can get overwhelming and time consuming at times. I can go crazy any moment! :p So, I'd love to meet any others whom I could learn from or share thoughts and experiences with; maybe even stuff that shouldn't go public. :cool: Or, we could just get a drink or three. Let me know when and where.
    marcwint55 and Flying Machine like this.
  2. Flying Machine

Flying Machine Silver Member

Stay tuned, there was a group of us (MP and FT members) that got together when Sweet Willie was in town. We are planning another meet up sometime in September or so (I was in contact with a few of the participants of that group that had met). Something should be scheduled soon, we were waiting for the Summer Vacation travels settle down for all..
    marcwint55 likes this.