Meetups forum?

Discussion in 'Beta Feedback [Archive]' started by MikeMpls, Feb 4, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. MikeMpls
    Original Member

MikeMpls Gold Member

Status Points:
    How do we post in the meetups form? I get a message that says "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" if I try to create a thread in that forum.

I wanted to take the first step to move the "Riding-on-the-Marrakesh Express [strike]DO[/strike] Meetup" discussion over here.

2. Randy Petersen
    Original Member

Randy Petersen Founder

Status Points:
    It's based upon earning a select number of status points from an algorithm we have. Designed of course to ensure that members posting do have some "skin" in MP first. I'd rather not try and override the system just yet and while I know you'd like to get this up, I think you'll be where you will have those privileges fairly shortly so hope you can bear with us. Obviously the things we are trying to introduce are based on an overall mature board and it is not intended as a slight in any way to our new members, though we have known each other long enough that you are hardly new! OK?

3. MikeMpls
    Original Member

MikeMpls Gold Member

Status Points:
    OK, in any case it appears that wasn't quite the right place anyway. MilePoint is so familiar and yet so subtly different. :)

4. Aktchi
    Original Member

Aktchi Silver Member

Status Points:
    Concept of "status" almost calls for a "challenge". [​IMG]