Meal plans Bora Bora IC Thalasso

Discussion in 'IHG | Rewards Club/Ambassador' started by Jliu, Jul 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Jliu

Jliu Active Member

Status Points:
    HI there,

Anyone knows how much does the meal plans (half board) cost at IC thalasso bora bora? Any experience with the meal plans?

Thanks!

2. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    No idea how much it costs because we were on a package deal. We were on the breakfast/dinner (half board) plan and for us that was more than sufficient. We brought snacks with us for lunch. Overall I wasn't too impressed with the food at this resort. I wouldn't have wanted to eat any more meals there than we did. Because of the resort's remote location on the motu you are kind of held hostage when it comes to your dining choices unless you constantly want to be riding the ferry to Le Moana to eat on the main island. Even though we were on a meal plan we still got to see the bills for our meals. Buffet breakfast for 2 was about $100 USD and one of the buffet dinners was $200. I would assume and hope that the meal plan would be less than $300/day. My only regret about being on the plan though was that we missed out trying some local spots for dinner (like Bloody Mary's).