Maximize Your Credit Card Bonuses With A Strategy

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 19, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

It is quite often that I receive requests for award suggestions/help. I am always happy to help and give what advice I can! But, a trend that I have been noticing is that many people have an abundance of miles and points – but across multiple programs. Having 500,000 miles and points in 8 different accounts is not necessarily preferable to having 250,000 miles/points in 2 programs. So, how do you plan your credit card bonus strategy to take advantage of the bonuses available without stretching your bonuses too thin? Having A Credit Card Bonus Strategy Plan In Advance With the amount of credit card bonuses that we have available, it is easy to just apply for any bonus that we spot. While that can be helpful for emergency accounts/spare accounts, it helps to start by planning in advance of what you want to achieve with your miles and points. We have seen that devaluations can and will occur with only months notice – and sometimes not even that! So,... The post Maximize Your Credit Card Bonuses With A Strategy appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...