Marriott's Maui Ocean Club-Lahaina & Napili Towers (Napili Villas)

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by Courcoison, Sep 26, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. Courcoison
    Original Member

Courcoison Silver Member

Good Day:
    After a very poor stay at the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas (see my report #19 in the appropriate Starwood thread) the previous night I checked in at the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club-Lahaina&Napili Towers around 12.45 pm.
    I was staying using Marriott points (35.000 for an oceanfront) and although regular check in time is 4.00 pm, I was given my bedroom villa right away on the second floor of the Napili Tower (#2313). I am only a silver Marriott and Melissa handled the all process very efficiently and with lots of Aloha. I asked for a late check out (regular check out is 10.00 am) but was told they could only give me until 11.00 am. It was suggested that the "owners lounge" would be available if I wanted to remain on the property longer.
    The villa was about 850 square feet; twice the size of the Westin Villa, clean and very nicely appointed with colorful furniture and arts as well as a large full kitchen with a bar, full oven, fridge and washer dryer. The bedroom with a balcony was seperate on the side of the living room; technically it was like a suite with a kitchen. The bathroom featured a shower as well as a huge jaccuzi bath tub for two. Upon my arrival at the Napili Tower I received a $20.00 off certificate for use at the "Longboards" restaurant. I used it on ahi pupu's later that evening. All in all a great stay and a great room.
    uggboy likes this.
  2. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Fabulous property, but very early check-out! Thanks for your insightful review!:)