Marriott Sky City Hong Kong airport - review

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by tom911, Oct 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have wanted to stay here for a while and a 6pm arrival on AA last night from DFW made it worthwhile to check out. Found the hotel desk in Arrivals Hall B, waited about 5 minutes, and was walked out to the limo van. Just a 5 minute trip around the airport perimeter until arrival. Pretty efficient process.

I was greeted by an agent from the executive club as I exited the limo and walked up to my 11th floor room. Along the way I was advised of an upgrade to a suite, and on arrival provided with a shuttle schedule and checked-in. Popped into the executive club on the 12th floor at 7:05pm and food/drinks were available until 8pm. The lounge itself is open from 6am to midnight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Executive lounge (I was offered the option of a buffet breakfast in the lobby but the lounge worked out just fine for me):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

uggboy likes this.
  2. tom911
    Original Member

tom911 Gold Member

Status Points:
    theBOAT and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Beautiful airport hotel, enjoy your stay and thanks for your review and photos. :)

4. YULtide

YULtide Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've stayed at the Sky City Marriott two or three times and found it convenient for a layover between flights, but as you say it's too far out for touring. It's handy to the airport and to the convention centre. Has a nice pool, too. Nice hotel definitely worth checking out.

Thanks for your review.

uggboy likes this.
  5. marcwint55

marcwint55 Gold Member

Status Points:
    they treat Platinum members quite well there

uggboy likes this.
  6. BigBen66

BigBen66 Active Member

Status Points:
    Good hotel report with very useful information. I hope to visit Hong Kong within the next 18 months. Thanks for taking the time to post the review and photos.

uggboy likes this.