Marriott Rewards Visa 70,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Aug 8, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    A few weeks ago I wrote about the increased sign-up bonus on the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card. For a limited time Chase is offering 70,000 Marriott Rewards points after spending $2,000 in the first three months, plus one free night stay at a Category 1-4 property after account approval. The $85 annual fee is even waived the first year. I’m generally not a huge Marriott guy. Marriott Rewards seems to win every award for best hotel loyalty program, which I don’t really get. But I guess the big selling point for them is that they have properties everywhere, and a wide range at that, to suit all tastes and budgets. For my personal travel goals, their qualification tiers are too high and benefits too limited. That being said, I'm still planning on picking up the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card with my next round of credit card applications. Why? The post Marriott Rewards Visa 70,000 Point Sign-Up Bonus appeared first on One Mile at a Time. Related StoriesUnited MileagePlus Explorer Card 50,000 Mile Sign-Up BonusMore Chase Sapphire Preferred Changes AnnouncedBest Credit Card For Earning Southwest Points

Continue reading...