Marriott Rewards Mall

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by NJUPINTHEAIR, Apr 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    I generally have favored the airline malls especially since I never got the points due me from the one and only time I tried the Marriott Rewards mall.

However, with the expansion of the Autograph collection and the imminent arrival of the AC by Marriott brand, I am considering giving the mall a second shot as earning Marriott Rewards points through this method are looking ever more inviting.

What say you and what have been your experiences with the Mall?

2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    No personal experience with the mall, but a relative had a similar experience with not receiving points and a very bad CS.
    He ended up shopping back at the mileage plus mall. That was last year, maybe they finally got their act together.

3. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the info. I guess I should look into PC's mall as well since I am getting a ton of points from the CTC promotion and it seems that they have significantly upgraded their room product.

4. henrythefourth

henrythefourth Active Member

Status Points:
    I've used the mall several times over the past 6 months and have never had a problem. The points post within a few days of the purchase and sometimes before the items arrive.

I know that with the amount of purchases I make, I won't be getting a free stay any time soon, but I do think I'll be able to make a category bump with the amount of points I accrue.

travelingmore likes this.