Marriott Promos / Deals

Discussion in 'Marriott | Rewards' started by servus, Feb 14, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. servus
    Original Member

servus Silver Member

Status Points:
    Are you guys just checking this forum or the Deal Forum as well?

Kalboz likes this.
  2. sophiegirl
    Original Member

sophiegirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    Too many forums, not enough time...only checking this one.

Kalboz and DonV.Smith like this.
  3. UADomer08
    Original Member

UADomer08 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Eh, I tend to check both but usually at different levels. I spend much more time reading details in the Marriott forum and just peruse the Deals forum. With that said I focus more on earning opportunities and less on price (I'm a slave to points and status) so I find the Marriott forum to fit my needs.

Kalboz likes this.
  4. gba
    Original Member

gba Silver Member

Status Points:
    I tend to think that items of special interest to Marriott loyalists should be in this forum. Though I'm not entirely against double posting of great deals, but I'm sure minds greater than mine have everything thought out.

Kalboz likes this.
  5. SVJ
    Original Member

SVJ Silver Member

Status Points:
    Would support keeping on Marriott forum.

Kalboz likes this.
  6. aitchly
    Original Member

aitchly Silver Member

Status Points:
    Even better, request in beta feedback that you want you want cross posted threads!

Kalboz likes this.
  7. nelsoji
    Original Member

nelsoji Silver Member

Status Points:
    I have been trying to watch the forums I am status in - makes it faster for me!

Kalboz likes this.
  8. carpe diem
    Original Member

carpe diem Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'd like to see the deals here, too. I agree with sophiegirl.....Too many forums, not enough time!

9. u600213
    Original Member

u600213 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Does this forum have a rule or is there any consensus position regarding posting a list of promo codes ? Over at the other place there was once a comprehensive list of codes which was then downsized to only publicly available codes.

Kalboz likes this.
  10. SkiAdcock
    Original Member

SkiAdcock Silver Member

Status Points:
    You'd have to ask the owner of this site, but I can't see there being a problem w/ publicly available codes being posted as they're publicly available. The corp codes were deleted from FT due to one of the corps going nuts when they saw their code posted, so I think all the corp codes got taken down from the Marriott forum at that point. It's been a while so I could be wrong, but I think it went that way. Cheers.

Kalboz and doc like this.
  11. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Safeguard Yourself with SPF 40% Off
    Searching for a tropical trip that won't ravage your resources? SPF 40 will deliver it all without the damage. Book anytime in April and get up to 40% off nine extraordinary hot spots throughout the Caribbean and Mexico through September 30, 2011.
    Click on the participating resort links below to find rates and availability, then call 1.888.PARADISE with promotion code LLF for a safer Paradise escape!
    http://paradisebymarriott.com/special-offers/spf40
    Terms & Conditions: Up to 40% discount applies to room rate only and varies by resort. Promotional rates are valid for reservations booked between April 1 - April 30, 2011, for stays from April 1, 2011 - September 30, 2011 at Participating Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, JW Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance® Hotels & Resorts. Offer not applicable to groups of ten rooms or more. Must quote promotional code LLF to receive the promotional rate. A limited number of rooms are available and blackout dates or other restrictions may apply. Available at participating locations only. Some hotels may not be available at the rates shown. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Promotion cannot be combines with any other offer, sale promotion, or prior purchase/reservation. Void where prohibited.
    Participating Resorts

uggboy likes this.
  12. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great promo for Renaissance Phuket: $100 including breakfast for a 46 SQM deluxe room at Mai Khao Beach. See here: PROMO
    [​IMG]

uggboy and TRAVELSIG like this.
  13. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, sounds like a great deal! Thanks Kalboz! :)

DonV.Smith and Kalboz like this.
  14. DonV.Smith
    Original Member

DonV.Smith Gold Member

Status Points:
    uggboy likes this.
  15. justinhamlin
    Original Member

justinhamlin Active Member

Status Points:
    Remember to couple this with an LNF claim. I did so and got a beachfront balcony room in St. Thomas for under $130/night later this summer.

16. Thanks for sharing the link! I just signed up, and hopefully I can get in on some surveys!

17. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  18. DonV.Smith
    Original Member

DonV.Smith Gold Member

Status Points:
    I was just reviewing Marriott options at the frequentflyerbonuses.com site and came across the following:

NEW Marriott Rewards MegaBonus - Bonus Points or Free nights for stays at Marriott locations Worldwide during the promotion period. Bonus offers depends on each member and will be revealed once you log in and register. Log in at Marriott.com
    Here are some of the offer members are getting:
    - 1 free night after 2 paid stays (up ot 2 free Categaory 1-4 nights awarded)
    - Earn 20,000 bonus points after 15 paid nights + an extra 10,000 after 20 paid nights.
    - Earn 25,000 bonus points after 20 paid nights + an extra 15,000 after 25 paid nights

You just need to register by June 30th, and the promo is for stays June 1 through Aug 31.

My offer was #3 on the list, 25K bonus points for 20 paid nights, ++. This works out well for me :)
    I'm guessing this is status related.

Oh, nothing special on the sign-up. It should show up on your New Promotions list when you login to your Marriott account and go to Promotion Central.

East_Yorker likes this.
  19. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
  20. Kalboz
    Original Member

Kalboz Gold Member

Status Points:
    DonV.Smith likes this.
  21. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

NJUPINTHEAIR Silver Member

Status Points:
    LPR RATE @ Fairfield Washington DC, Downtown. $89.00 plus 1,000 points per stay -- only available 9/1 - 9/5 inclusive.

Hopefully it will prove useful to someone.

DonV.Smith and Kalboz like this.
  22. sophiegirl
    Original Member

sophiegirl Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is an important reminder to ALWAYS check the LPR rate....I find a lot of great offers using that code that do not show up elsewhere.

23. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Believe it or not, I found an old "Entertainment Rate" pulled up by the NPR code, just yesterday!

Residence Inn Pitt Medical Center @ $95, so try the NPR code, as well!

I also have the Entertainment Book because of the IHG rates that use them -- although the IHG property generally does not award points anymore, I am 1 for 1 in getting them!

24. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

Status Points:
    Platinum and Gold Members Deserve More in Roseville, CA

Earn 2,000 bonus points on weekend stays this summer at your choice of four Roseville locations.

From May 11 - September 18, 2011, receive 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points per stay when booking our regular or weekend rates, and arriving on a Thursday, Friday or Sunday.

This offer is exclusive to Gold and Platinum Elite members.

Enjoy the summer with more points at:

- Courtyard Galleria Mall Roseville Creekside
    - Courtyard Roseville
    - Residence Inn Roseville
    - Fairfield Inn Roseville Galleria Mall

Room reservation is based on availability. Please see below for more terms and conditions.

For Reservations:
    Click on Check Availability to make an online reservation or alternatively, call 1-800-MARRIOTT or your local reservations office and quote the promotional code shown below.
    • Valid through: September 18, 2011
    • Promotional Code: E0G

25. NJUPINTHEAIR
    Original Member

Status Points:
    More Points for Gold & Platinum Members in Palmdale, CA

Enjoy the summer more with 2,000 additional points at the Courtyard Palmdale.

From May 11 - September 5, 2011, earn 2,000 Marriott Rewards bonus points per stay when booking our regular or weekend rates, and arriving on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday.

This Gold and Platinum Elite exclusive offer is based upon availability. Book today!

Room reservation is based on availability. Please see below for more terms and conditions.

For Reservations:
    Click on Check Availability to make an online reservation or alternatively, call 1-800-MARRIOTT or your local reservations office and quote the promotional code shown below.
    • Valid through: September 5, 2011
    • Promotional Code: E0G