Marriott Cards Offering 80,000 Points, But May Not Be The Best Offer

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 7, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There is simply no other co-branded credit card that offers so many different offers on the same cards as Marriott does. Basically, you can pick from a variety of point offerings with different minimum spending requirements on the same Marriott card! Read more: Sorting The Marriott Credit Cards – Which Is Best? Marriott Cards Offering 80,000 Points Disclaimer: None of the links in this post are affiliate links. If you would like to support the site, you can visit this page and check out the links found there. Thank you! When I wrote the post above, a reader e-mailed me to tell me about a targeted 80,000 point offer that he had received. Others wrote to tell me of that as well. Other than being able to find the terms and conditions page, I was unable to chase down a non-targeted landing page for the 80,000 point offer. However, that offer is now public and can be found at the link below. The question still remains, though – which Marriott offer is... The post Marriott Cards Offering 80,000 Points, But May Not Be The Best Offer appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...