Marathons With Olympic Finishes

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jul 29, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Marathons With Olympic Finishes There is something very special about the Olympics. It is always great to see the world’s best athletes competing against each for personal achievements and national pride. In my travels, I always enjoy going by the Summer Olympic stadiums in various cities to see the places where these great events took place. To that end, I thought it would be a good idea to find all the marathons that had Olympic finishes. These are marathons that finish at or in Olympic stadiums. I posted this several months ago, but with the upcoming fall marathon season, I thought it might be good to revisit some of these in case you are trying to figure out a good marathon. It is always a cool time when running towards the finish line of a marathon. It always seems a bit cooler when the finish line is at someplace like a football stadium (Illinois Marathon) or baseball stadium (Akron Marathon) since it can fit so many people and they are... The post Marathons With Olympic Finishes appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...