Many New AMEX Offers (Legal Zoom, Jelly Belly, Extra Space Store, etc.) and Paper Deals...

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Apr 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Good afternoon everyone, I hope your Monday is off to a great start. I wanted to quickly mention the Sacramento Meetup from last Saturday. After a short hour drive from Walnut Creek to Sacramento, I saw some familiar faces and met some new people. Even though the group was only 7-8 people, everyone in attendance was very knowledgeable about MS and award redemptions. We chatted for almost 3.5 hours and had a great lunch at In-N-Out. I personally think these smaller meetups are better than larger FTU travel conferences since most deals are region/city specific and these smaller meetups give you a chance to meet other locals and bounce ideas off each other. With that said, here are a bunch of AMEX offers (some from last week that I forgot to post) and a few new one from this morning. There are offers for Legal Zoom, Jelly Belly, Extra Space Storage, Chewy, Diesel, Babett, Maison Birks, Red Door Spas, and Seasons 52.

Continue reading...