Manufactured Spending With Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Feb 22, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    As someone who is mostly out of the US, I am always on the lookout/prowl for ways to generate points (manufactured spending) without hassle for someone having to do much for me in the US. Sometimes, my ideas do not translate to anything that ends up being that useful/practical, but it is always a good excercise for exploring new opportunities! Manufactured Spending with Apple Watch This is one of those ideas that may or may not turn into something that could help generate points – whether you are in the US or not. If you are an Apple fan, you have most likely heard the uptick in rumors about the coming Apple Watch (which, if you think miles and points bloggers talk about miles and points too enthusiastically, you must not read tech/gadget blogs because they are positively giddy about all things Apple!). The Apple Watch, or  Watch, is due to arrive most likely sometime in April and will come in three different editions with numerous combinations with optional... The post Manufactured Spending With Apple Watch appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...