Man with the golden gun

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ACMM, Oct 5, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    Man with the golden gun: Pierce Brosnan is revealed to be the deadliest James Bond ever as 007 reaches grand old age of 50 (but Roger Moore was the real ladykiller)

Link

... more including a great chart showing various statistics at the link above ....

Happy Birthday Mr. Bond!

Sweet Willie, tondoleo and Gargoyle like this.
  2. ACMM
    Original Member

ACMM Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think the line near the end of this video is my favorite from all Bond movies :) No Mr. Bond, I expect you to die!

Sweet Willie, tondoleo and Gargoyle like this.
  3. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Interestingly enough, 50 years ago the first Bond movie and the first Beatle record were released on the same day.

icurhere2, Concerto, tondoleo and 2 others like this.
  4. Tad's Broiled Steaks

Tad's Broiled Steaks Silver Member

Status Points:
    To continue this thread, I'll nitpick and say the first Bond film starred a US James Bond, and it was from the '50s. Dr. No wasn't even the first Fleming book in that series. Regardless, I'd much rather watch a Moore or Connery (maybe Lazenby's sole legacy) if I've got half a day to kill...) flick than those from Dalton onward. Bond girls though...Solitaire is my choice (well, in '73, would've been), but yeah, most of them would do just fine...

Gargoyle likes this.
  5. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    And here I thought I was a big Bond fan, when I saw the title of this thread, my mind went to Tori Amos' song "Cornflake Girl":eek:
    I would have agreed with this until Craig came along. I'm really digging the Craig Bond.
    Yes:)

druiddation likes this.