Man saved by TSA agents at Logan International Airport

Discussion in 'Travel Security' started by sobore, Mar 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...gents-at-logan-international-airport-20120310

A man who went into cardiac arrest while at Logan International Airport owes his life to the two TSA employees who came to his rescue.

Doug Hale and his wife Tammi returned to the airport on Saturday for the first time since he almost died last September.

Hale, 48, reunited with TSA workers James Flammia and Richard Page who worked to resuscitate the him when he went down while on a moving walkway.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news...gents-at-logan-international-airport-20120310

2. CharlesG

CharlesG Gold Member

Status Points:
    TSA agents can use all the good publicity they can get! :D

B1BomberVB and uggboy like this.
  3. uggboy
    Original Member

uggboy Gold Member

Status Points:
    Fantastic news!

4. viguera
    Original Member

viguera Gold Member

Status Points:
    I think this is the first time the TSA can actually say they're responsible for saving somebody's life.

Captain Oveur likes this.
  5. PhlyingRPh
    Original Member

PhlyingRPh Silver Member

Status Points:
    I'm glad they were able to put their skills to good use. However, since the TSA has spent $60 Billion since it's creation and that's really about the only good thing they've done in that time, I imagine this qualifies as the most expensive resuscitation event in history. Anyway, well done and congrats to all involved.