Making Miles And Money With The Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, May 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Last month, I had written a post talking about the potential possibilities available in earning miles and points with the purchase of the Apple Watch. Unfortunately, the portals I had checked for making the purchase through (when the time came) had excluded the Apple Watch from earning bonus miles/points through the portals. However, there were still ways to make miles and money with the Apple Watch. Making Miles and Money with the Apple Watch I did have a couple of friends that were interested in the Apple Watch and since the time zone I was in was actually a very decent time when the release of the Apple Watch occurred (which took place at midnight on April 10th), I was the point person to by. I had the idea that if they changed their minds, I would sell them and maybe make enough profit to pay for one for myself. In the end, I had ordered 3 of them. If I had purchased them using the Amex Business Rewards card, I could have... The post Making Miles And Money With The Apple Watch appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...