Making Flight Attendant Love Connections On The Blog

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Google is a beautiful thing. Heck, people finding my blog on Google is a large part of how I make a living. People mostly find the blog for airline/hotel related stuff, though there are some other odd topics on which I get a surprising amount of traffic/questions. For example, at least once a week I get an email with a dozen questions from someone looking to move from Tampa to Seattle, since I did that a few years ago. I'm always happy to try and help, though it's sort of funny how often people contact me about that. But the post which possibly deserves the award for getting the most interesting comments, is the one from a few years back, entitled "How to get a flight attendant’s contact information after the fact?" As long time readers will know, I had an amazing flight from Singapore to Tokyo Narita in Singapore Airlines first class a few years ago, and wanted to get in touch with the flight attendant. Not because I wanted to marry her (she's lovely, but I don't lean that way), but just because she seemed awesome. The post Making Flight Attendant Love Connections On The Blog appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...