Make a Donation to MHYACF (support classic music), Fly Business/First Class as a Reward

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by pikachu6315, Jan 13, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. pikachu6315

pikachu6315 Active Member

Status Points:
    It's my annual fund raising in exchange of GPUs / RPUs event. I have 4 RPUs that I can share (expiring on January 31, 2016). The MHYACF is under budget pressure so I want to utilize the remaining upgrades to entice donor contribution. The rules are:
    • Please visit the MHYACF website and PM me about your desire to make a donation (form and amount);
    • Tell me your travel itinerary and desired upgrade - please check UA Upgrade rule to make sure your tickets are eligible;
    • Upon mutual agreement, donation will be made and upgrade will be awarded.
    • Serious inquiry only. No more "man, can I get 2 RPUs for my trip to NYC?"
    • I reserve the right to pick the appropriate donors to receive the upgrade award.
    • Please factor in the amount of savings with the upgrade and consider a generous donation.
    • I will return your donation if upgrade didn't go through.
    Please check my previous post for additional information. Thank you.

sawastea and Gargoyle like this.
  2. pikachu6315

Status Points:
    My email and other related information can be found in my old post.

Gargoyle likes this.
  3. Gargoyle
    Original Member

Gargoyle Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Could you add a hyperlink to your old post, so people don't have to search for it?

4. pikachu6315

Status Points:
    I am not allowed to add the link to my old post. But I only have three posts so it's pretty easy to find - just click my messages. The old one has lots of GPU / RPU donation history and contact info including my email address. I can't add my email here any more.

Thanks.

5. pikachu6315

Status Points:
    Can someone kindly add the hyperlink to my old post? I can't because I don't have enough posts to add hyperlink and email.

I would like to donate 4 RPUs expiring 1/31/2016 and 1 GPU expiring 4/30/2016 in exchange for some donation to my favorite MHYACF Foundation.

Thank you.

6. pikachu6315

Status Points:
    I have a GPU expiring on April 15, 2016. Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks.

7. pikachu6315

Status Points:
    I have a GPU expiring on April 30, 2016. Please let me know if you have any interest.

Thanks.