Wow - what a hassle, especially after spending hours on hold! We have a cruise next June from St Petersburg to Copenhagen. Booked flights as soon as they opened up and had to settle for flights that were far from perfect, assuming I could change later. Had to book FC from PHL to DME (thru LHR) and CPH to JFK. The return flight was booked on July 3rd - we wanted the 4th but it was not available. Finally some flights from Newark opened up and I was able to change the outbound from PHL to FC EWR to DME. It's been two weeks and both outbound flights still show up on my record locator online. Today July 4th flights to EWR opened up and I called to first of all make that change and secondly ask them to complete the outbound change. An absolutely amazing time on hold and finally got an agent who was helpful but after lots of issues on his end, asked to call me back. Just got off the phone and he stated that basically, they never should have been able to ticket me as they did since DME and CPH are two different zones and it should have been two one-way redemptions. Fine, I said, but they could not since it was a 2-4-1 redemption. Ahhh, he said and put me on hold again. And please - understand he was very, very nice. Came back and said the first booking should never have gone through but he can close his eyes and leave it as is. But there is no way to, basically, do an open-jaw award ticket if the tickets are from two different zones. This all seems nuts - if the first agent could book it, why can't he? Is this correct? Is there anything I can do to get the tickets I prefer or am I stuck leaving from PHL and coming back a day earlier than I wanted? Very much appreciate any feedback here - I've found that telephone wait times on BA are ridiculous but that once you get through, the agents are wonderful. This is very frustrating. Many thanks!