Maika'i My Rewards (Foodland) certificate for HawaiianMiles

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Airlines | HawaiianMiles' started by stpat1, Feb 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Hawaiian Airlines and Foodland have partnered up to offer you more value as a participating HawaiianMiles and Maika'i Member.

Every trip to Foodland, Sack N Save, and Foodland Farms can mean earning miles on Hawaiian Airlines when you redeem your Maika'i My Rewards certificate for HawaiianMiles.
    Here's how to start earning your HawaiianMiles today:
    1. Register your HawaiianMiles and Maika'i numbers with Hawaiian Airlines
    Enter your Name, HawaiianMiles number, and 12-digit Maika'i number on this page.

Need help retrieving your 12-digit Maika'i number? Click here.
    2. Shop and earn Maika'i My Rewards Certificates
    Earn one Maika'i Point for every dollar you spend at Foodland, Sack N Save, and Foodland Farms. With convenient locations statewide, earning Maka'i Points is easy.
    3. Earn 200 HawaiianMiles
    Redeem your Maika'i My Rewards Certificate for 200 HawaiianMiles at any Foodland, Sack N Save, and Foodland Farms. When you earn 250 points, your will receive a My Rewards Certificate. Simply check the box next to "200 HawaiianMiles"
    It's that easy! So start shopping today, earn Maika'i points and be on your way to earning hundreds of HawaiianMiles. The more you shop, the more miles you can earn!

*This offer is valid for current HawaiianMiles Members and permanent Maika'i Members only. For questions specifically regarding your Maika'i Membership, please contact the Foodland Customer Service center at (808) 732-0791.
    hulagrrl210 likes this.
  2. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

just redeemed one 2 weeks ago :)
    it doesn't get better than earning miles for eating poke!