Maika'i My Rewards (Foodland) certificate for HawaiianMiles

Discussion in 'Hawaiian Airlines | HawaiianMiles' started by stpat1, Feb 13, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. stpat1
    Original Member

stpat1 Silver Member

Status Points:
    http://www.hawaiianair.com/hawaiian...id=Manila-Travel-Deals_homepage-pos2_20110105

Hawaiian Airlines and Foodland have partnered up to offer you more value as a participating HawaiianMiles and Maika'i Member.

Every trip to Foodland, Sack N Save, and Foodland Farms can mean earning miles on Hawaiian Airlines when you redeem your Maika'i My Rewards certificate for HawaiianMiles.
    Here's how to start earning your HawaiianMiles today:
    1. Register your HawaiianMiles and Maika'i numbers with Hawaiian Airlines
    Enter your Name, HawaiianMiles number, and 12-digit Maika'i number on this page.
    [​IMG]

Need help retrieving your 12-digit Maika'i number? Click here.
    2. Shop and earn Maika'i My Rewards Certificates
    Earn one Maika'i Point for every dollar you spend at Foodland, Sack N Save, and Foodland Farms. With convenient locations statewide, earning Maka'i Points is easy.
    3. Earn 200 HawaiianMiles
    Redeem your Maika'i My Rewards Certificate for 200 HawaiianMiles at any Foodland, Sack N Save, and Foodland Farms. When you earn 250 points, your will receive a My Rewards Certificate. Simply check the box next to "200 HawaiianMiles"
    [​IMG]
    It's that easy! So start shopping today, earn Maika'i points and be on your way to earning hundreds of HawaiianMiles. The more you shop, the more miles you can earn!

*This offer is valid for current HawaiianMiles Members and permanent Maika'i Members only. For questions specifically regarding your Maika'i Membership, please contact the Foodland Customer Service center at (808) 732-0791.

hulagrrl210 likes this.
  2. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    just redeemed one 2 weeks ago :)
    it doesn't get better than earning miles for eating poke!