Lunching with QF's Simon Hickey (QFF CEO) & Stephanie Tully (Head of Airline Loyalty)

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by thewinchester, Oct 10, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. thewinchester
    Original Member

thewinchester Silver Member

Status Points:
    This is a cross-post from the Qantas Frequent Flyer forum, as the information will be of interest to all community members.
    --------------------------------------

Over on fellow flyer board Australian Frequent Flyer, Qantas ran a competition for that boards members to attend lunch with Simon Hickey (CEO, Qantas Frequent Flyer) & Stephanie Tully (Head of Airline Loyalty) to discuss the program.

Well, the questions to enter were submitted and I have been selected as one of the 16 members attending.

This is a heads up to MP QFF followers that I intend to be making available as much of the information possible, specially since the information will be highly interesting with a lot of insider insight into the (non-commercially sensitive aspects) the program - and hopefully I'll be able to cover the event live.

The lunch will be kicking off this Thursday (13 OCT 2011) at 1230hrs AEDST (GMT+11). To follow the event live, you can:
    • Follow me on Twitter (@twcau), or
      • to limit my usual inane chatter follow the hashtag #qfflunch
    • Follow using Cover it Live, either online or by RSS.
    You can also request a reminder by email before the event.

There will be post-game analysis in the days after the event from my usual travel blog.

Have a question to ask?

As our questions have been submitted in advance as part of entering the contest, I doubt very much if there will be time for any ad-hoc questions from the floor. If you do have anything you'd like to ask, drop me a line, and if the opportunity arises I'll try to ask it.