Luggage Deals: Older TravelPro Rollerboard

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by JetsettingEric, Sep 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. JetsettingEric
    Original Member

JetsettingEric Silver Member

Status Points:
    Not the latest or lightest rollerboard. But for someone like me who appreciates quality but doesn't fly every week, these are great deals.

I got myself the first package below:
    TravelPro FlightCrew 4 20" Roller + Flight Tote (laptop bag) - For $159.95, free UPS ground shipping (only 25 packages available) - from stopoverstore.com

[​IMG]

*Plus you get a free crew tag.

For just the rollaboard,the US Airways Company Store offers the FlightCrew 3 for $119.99
    http://www.usairwaysstore.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=25
    [​IMG]

For those of you unfamiliar with travelpro - this is THE brand that most pilots and flight attendants use. These are the pilot and flight attendant versions: more boring and bland than consumer rollerboards, but high quality for a low price. For those that fly ever week, these are not superlight and super fancy, but this is a fraction of a cost of Tumi, Briggs & Riley or the high-end TravelPro lines.

2. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Great find! I'm loving my Tumi that I got a few months ago (HT tip Lucky for alerting me on that one).

roadwarrior365 likes this.
  3. roadwarrior365
    Original Member

roadwarrior365 Silver Member

Status Points:
  4. hulagrrl210
    Original Member

hulagrrl210 Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've been looking for a replacement Crew 4 bag for years! I eventually broke down and bought my husband a Crew 7 from amazon (it was about the same price as these, a little over $100) and took his Dakine rollaboard bag which is cool but isn't my old Crew 4 (I don't like the newer Crew bags). Anyway, this is awsome news! Thanks OP!