Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Pier B) Frankfurt

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 30, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    Flying the A380 in Lufthansa First Class – Introduction Lufthansa operates two First Class Lounges and also a First Class Terminal in Frankfurt. The lounges are accessible to Lufthansa and SWISS First Class passengers as well as Miles & More HON Circle Members, other Star Alliance First Class passengers are not allowed access into the Lounge. I already reviewed the two other lounges, however I haven’t yet experienced the Pier B First Class Lounge which features a spa. Reviews of other Lufthansa First Class Lounges in Frankfurt: Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Pier A) Frankfurt Lufthansa First Class Terminal Frankfurt and Porsche Transfer I only had about an hour connection time and therefore decided to minimise the amount of walking at the airport and suggested to the driver that he take me as close as possible to the nearest First Class Lounge from my flight from Kraków. He agreed that the best option for... read more
    The post Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Pier B) Frankfurt appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post Lufthansa First Class Lounge (Pier B) Frankfurt appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...