Lufthansa Business Class Seats

Discussion in 'Miles & More | Lufthansa, SWISS, Austrian/Partners' started by somempire, Nov 16, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. somempire

somempire Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone flown on LH A333 J class and how were the seats(in terms of comfort)?

2. JohnDeere19
    Original Member

JohnDeere19 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Lufthansa J is angled lie flat not flat bed meaning they're slanted so some people have an issue with sleeping on them as they slide down. For overnight flights, I wouldn't recommend them if there are other options.

cennas and Lufthansa Flyer like this.
  3. 7Continents
    Original Member

7Continents Silver Member

Status Points:
    There are many posts you can search for, but the general summary (my opinion after 10 LH J flights included) is that it's fine but not top notch. You probably shouldn't put out a lot more money or miles for something else unless you are unbearably picky or have a medical ailment that requires more cushioning.

4. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    I've flow LH J many times and have no problems with the seats. people generally 6,6" and taller seem to have the most problems with it. I have no problem resting or sleeping on them.

JohnDeere19 and cennas like this.
  5. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    No problem with the seat for me, also. While not the best, I feel that they're completely fine. Better than being stuck in Y anyway. And with LH, you'll always know what you're going to get as the have same J seats across their long haul fleet, unlike some airlines who seemingly have a multitude of different seats depending on aircraft type.

6. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    On the other hand if you can get on LX J, that would be a bit of an upgrade in ride quality.

cennas likes this.