Lufthansa Business Class retrofit complete!

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by Prior2Boarding, Sep 23, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. Prior2Boarding

Prior2Boarding New Member

Status Points:
    As of a few days ago, Lufthansa has confirmed their completion of retrofitting their aircraft with the new Lufthansa Business Class. All long-haul Lufthansa aircraft (A330, A340, A380, B747-8, and select B747-400) now have the new Lufthansa Business Class. The Boeing 747-400’s that don’t have the new Business Class will be completely phased out from the fleet soon. Per the FlyerTalk thread, all aircraft currently in operation are flying with the new Business Class. The two remaining aircraft are being retrofitted and won’t fly until the retrofit is complete. The thread lists all of the aircraft registration numbers that feature the new Business Class, although this is only necessary for you to check if you are flying on a B747-400 in the near future. I had a chance to fly both Lufthansa’s new Business Class and old Business Class in the past, and all I can say is that my... read more
    The post Lufthansa Business Class retrofit complete! appeared first on Travelling the World.

The post Lufthansa Business Class retrofit complete! appeared first on Prior2Boarding.

Continue reading...