Lufthansa Business Class B737 Kraków to Frankfurt

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 29, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Flying the A380 in Lufthansa First Class – Introduction Lufthansa 1371 Kraków (KRK) – Frankfurt (FRA) Boeing 737-300 10 September 2015 We left my hometown in Poland about three and a half hours before scheduled departure time and arrived at Kraków Airport about two hours before departure. The check-in process was quick and I was issued boarding passes all the way to Seattle and my three checked bags were tagged “HON Priority”. The check-in agent also presented me with a stylish red Lufthansa First Class ticket jacket, which I was surprised that they had those at smaller airports (I was also surprised that they had a HON tag). After saying goodbye to my relatives and clearing security, I headed to the Kraków Airport Schengen Business Lounge where I was able to eat breakfast and catch up on emails. I’ve reviewed the lounge plenty of times before so I decided not... read more The post Lufthansa Business Class B737 Kraków to Frankfurt appeared first on Travelling the World.

Continue reading...