Lufthansa 50k Mastercard offer

Discussion in 'Other Credit Card Programs' started by noname2, Apr 11, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. noname2
    Original Member

noname2 Silver Member

Status Points:
  2. LAXtraveler
    Original Member

LAXtraveler Gold Member

Status Points:
    Do you have a landing page with the details? The landing page on this link is just the application?

3. LETTERBOY
    Original Member

LETTERBOY Gold Member

Status Points:
    http://www.miles-and-more.com/onlin...3304405&l=en&cid=1000390&WT.svl=img1bn_960766

From the Miles & More webpage.

Does anyone know when Miles & More sends your permanent plastic membership card (NOT talking about the credit card here)? On the "Why enrol?" page of their website, they say they send it after you earn a mile with a partner. However, in the "Help & Contact" section, under the question "Can I also log in with my temporary Miles & More paper card?" they say they send it after you earn a mile with an airline partner. They also say that you can't do anything online until you get the permanent card, and this concerns me since I would be opening a M&M account just for the credit card and don't know when I'll be flying a *A airline next. If they send it after you earn a mile with ANY partner, that would make this offer much more attractive to me.

4. techboyds
    Original Member

techboyds Silver Member

Status Points:
    The details are in the "terms and conditions" sub-links on the application page.

5. chemist562
    Original Member

chemist562 In Memorian

Status Points:
    Only 5K miles for a Platinum card. :mad: I got burned with the US Airways card, they gave me only the Plat version. FICO's close to 800, decent income, very low CC utilization, etc. 10K miles instead of 35K. :(

I don't care much for Barclay's cards. Terrible CS that only know "scripts". Citi & Chase don't have a lower tier card that gets much lower bonus miles. :(

6. noname2
    Original Member

noname2 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Approved. Card on it's way. I am anxious to see terms for use of the free companion ticket.

7. FLYERIL
    Original Member

FLYERIL Silver Member

Status Points:
    Under terms and conditions, everyone should look at the foreign transaction fee. It says that it is
    "1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars."