Lounge Passes on ebay

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Travel' started by Efilon87, Jan 22, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone a) bought lounge passes from ebay, and b) been able to use them at the clubs/lounges? Im specifically looking for United. Thanks!!

flyingdawg and alohastephen like this.
  2. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, but be careful. Some people will sell outdated passes that have been discarded by the airlines long ago.
    As long as you are dealing with a reputable seller with solid feedback you should be fine.

3. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks for the advice!! Also, I am not flying United the day I want to use the lounge, will that cause a problem with gaining access? I'm flying ANA All Nippon, and im planning to use the pass in Narita.

flyingdawg and alohastephen like this.
  4. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    i think it was $20 for the last lounge i used in Narita? i think you might be able to just pay as you go for a clear and easy approach.

alohastephen likes this.
  5. alohastephen

alohastephen Gold Member

Status Points:
    $20 for Narita's lounge would be well worth it, especially if you are a beer drinker. Free Asahi Super dry on tap. ;)

man on the move. likes this.
  6. man on the move.

man on the move. Silver Member

Status Points:
    there is also the day room service. I think we slept in one for about 6 hours on one layover. that was years ago... I like thai air lounges in particular, as they are typically pretty reasonable for day passes ($25 for two people). I think all the Narita lounges are run by contract organizations for the airlines, or credit card companies....

7. sobore
    Original Member

sobore Gold Member

Status Points:
    Make sure you have physical access to the lounge you plan on using when different than the carrier you are flying.
    This should help with that: http://milepoint.com/forums/threads/airport-terminal-access-for-lounge-hopping.1783/
    It appears NRT should work for you.

flyingdawg likes this.