Lounge in VCE

Discussion in 'Star Alliance' started by Efilon87, Mar 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am flying VCE-IST on TK in business (I) and was wondering if there is a lounge in VCE that I would be able to enter? I was looking online and saw there is a *A contracted lounge (SAVE Lounge), but wasn't able to find another information other than there is a lounge. Is there a TK lounge in VCE? Thanks for your help!!

uggboy likes this.
  2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Nothing operated by TK there. You'll get in to whichever lounge they contract with.

Efilon87 likes this.
  3. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Have you been the TK CIP lounge in Istanbul? I heard there is a special entrance and a "fast pass" to get you through customs faster. Also, I know you are able to purchase your Visa before going through customs, is that pretty painless?

uggboy and GoodBoy like this.
  4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, I have been in the TK CIP lounge in IST. It is quite nice. And, yes, there is an entrance to it for TK premium cabin passengers originating in IST. There is also a fast pass for *G or premium passengers arriving in IST to use the shorter immigration line. This shorter line was a significant time saver last time I passed through a few weeks ago. HUGE. You should get an invite card in VCE. If not, just show your TK C BP at that checkpoint and they should let you in.

If your nationality requires a visa then, yes, you must purchase it prior to entering the immigration lines. There is no premium cabin/*G shortcut for that line. Cash only at the counter.

5. Mirror74

Mirror74 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, there is contract lounge on 1st floor (above gate 15), very decent, free and quite fast wi-fi (you have to ask at the desk), decent offerings, great views... and not too crowded...

6. raeymaekersjonas

raeymaekersjonas New Member

Status Points:
    Yes there is, good staff btw. Please use the fast lane, you will save much time.
    Have a nice stay!

7. TRAVELSIG
    Original Member

TRAVELSIG Gold Member

Status Points:
    Correct you can use the fast lane (priority lane) which has just been expanded.

The lounge you will use is the Marco Polo lounge which has a beautiful terrace, high speed internet for free, and good snacks (self service) as well as alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.