Lounge at FRA (Icelandair)

Discussion in 'Other Airlines | Europe' started by kupman, Jul 2, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. kupman

kupman Silver Member

Status Points:
    Do you know which lounge we can use before a 22:30 departure to KEF on Icelandair in Saga Class? We are arriving at 20:00 to FRA with LH (Z) and we have *G.
    The FI website says Saga Class passengers can use the AF lounge, but it is closing at 20:00.
    Any idea?
    Thanks

2. GenevaFlyer
    Original Member

GenevaFlyer Milepoint Guide

Status Points:
    Hi,

There won't be much choice. Closing hours for the AF lounge are listed as 20:30 by AF, and 21:00 by Frankfurt airport.

To note:
    - Lufthansa will be arriving at Terminal 1, you will then have to make your way to Terminal 2 for Icelandair
    - In the Schengen zone from which FI leaves, there are only 2 lounges, Air France and Iberia (listed as closing at 20:30)
    - If you browse the airport website, any lounges in Terminal 2, level 3 are non-Schengen, which you probably won't be able to visit with your boarding pass

So, I think you will be stuck using the bar in T2.

Cheers,

GenevaFlyer

kupman likes this.
  3. kupman

kupman Silver Member

Status Points:
    Thanks GenevaFlyer, I am a bit dissapointed (never been to an AF lounge) but I am on my way to Iceland, so I will get over this fast enough. Thanks again