Lounge Access

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Efilon87, Jan 20, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. Efilon87

Efilon87 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Noob question here, but if I book my parents a *A award to Europe through United in Business (I), flying on United and Swiss (or any airline), will they get lounge access? Thanks!!

2. skyvan

skyvan Gold Member

Status Points:
    If you're in business you usually get lounge access unless it's a domestic itinerary. Unfortunately on LH the business lounge is worse than the *Gold lounge but still has better food than the US lounges.

sobore and 8MiHi like this.
  3. desamo

desamo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Your question was already answered above.

4. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    Indeed, but the member's signature is being used as a means to spam the community. The part where it is clear a bot is being used to selectively quote chunks of text makes it even more obvious. :rolleyes:

5. desamo

desamo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ahh, not so obvious on a mobile device, though, which is what I was reading from earlier.

6. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    I have sigs hidden in the full browser, but I've got a few years worth of experience tracking this sort of thing down and seeing this posting pattern was a pretty good hint on this one. Easily confirmed with a bit of digging. And also reported to the mod crew here.

Turns out that the stint I had as a moderator on FlyerTalk before being unceremoniously fired was good for something after all.

8MiHi, desamo and miles and smiles like this.
  7. desamo

desamo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yeah, I just assumed it was someone with a bad connection, but then I've been in the land of bad internet for a while now....