Lounge Access

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Miles/Points' started by pvtsnapper, Sep 21, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. I have a have had a Diamond Club Gold card for the last 7 years,the way things are going quite possible that I will not make the 10 for a lifetime card.Not much good anyway if the airline goes bust!

What I am wondering is,if it is possible to use my gold card for priority checkin lounge access etc but join another *A programme(was thinking Miles and Smiles) and accrue miles towards my gold card with them?

2. mowogo
    Original Member

mowogo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes it is. You just have to show them your card.

lwkatya likes this.
  3. cennas
    Original Member

cennas Gold Member

Status Points:
    No problem at all. Have done it myself many times, accrue/redeem on other *A FFP and use my BD card to get all the *G benefits.

lwkatya likes this.
  4. Lufthansa Flyer
    Original Member

Lufthansa Flyer Gold Member

Status Points:
    As others have said, no problem. I have BD *G for lounge/boarding priority but miles go to UA MP (at least for now). Dont worry about seeing 10 years for Lifetime Gold. Dont think theres a chance in hell that BD or DC in its current format will be here in another 3 yrs. BD will either be a virgin entity (rumors starting to get more prevalent and singapore needs to be OK with it since they own a large chunk of virgin) or be disposed of by LH by other means. LH has indicated that it would like to get rid of BD from its portfolio so little chance of the once rumored merger of DC into LH's MM.

lwkatya and Gargoyle like this.