Lots Of Delta Low Award Availability To Tokyo For New Years

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Oct 17, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    In case you are interested in spending New Years in Tokyo (Reviews I, II, III), maybe even at the Park Hyatt, I thought I would share that Delta has plenty of low level award availability to Tokyo from multiple departure points. Plus with Delta’s many partner airlines, you’ll likely find a connecting flight at low availability if another city is your final destination.

Atlanta To Tokyo

A quick look at the award calendar shows promising low level award availability in Business Elite class.

[​IMG]

I was able to see a flight price out at 100,000 SkyMiles low award level.

[​IMG]

Los Angeles To Tokyo

A quick look at the award calendar shows promising low level award availability in Business Elite class.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New York To Tokyo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Detroit To Tokyo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Seattle To Tokyo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Minneapolis To Tokyo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bottom Line

If you are looking for a New Years award flight to Asia using Delta SkyMiles, the flights to Tokyo or through there show plenty of availability around that timeframe. Not one, not two, not three, not four, not five, but six Delta routes with low award availability in Business Elite class.

[​IMG]

Next time the Delta award search engine returns results you don’t like, come back to Points, Miles & Martinis Delta Award Booking Secrets or check out our tricks page for a few tricks.

Related Posts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Related Stories

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...