LOT Polish Award Space Now On United.com

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Sep 30, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    In a way there's an inverse correlation between award availability and the ease of searching that space online. In other words, as much as I appreciate when airlines make it easy to book award tickets online, it also means there's a lot more competition for those seats. For example, American lets you book many of their partner airlines directly through their website, but not Cathay Pacific. As annoying as it is to have to call to book, I actually prefer it that way, because it means there's less competition for those seats. United has a fairly comprehensive website when it comes to displaying partner airline award space, though historically they haven't displayed Brussels Airlines and LOT Polish award space. These two airlines also happen to have extremely good award space, so I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that's at least partly due to the fact that it's not bookable through United's website. The post LOT Polish Award Space Now On United.com appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...