Lost Reservation in My Trips

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by edekba, Apr 19, 2013.  |  Print Topic

1. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    Has anyone else had a reservation lost in My Trips?

On Wednesday I was playing w/a Reservation, seeing how much change fees were. I timed out and then when I relogged in that PNR was gone! I had to search for the trip from my email and the reservation is still valid; but no longer listed on My Trips section.

I called AA; and they said that it was strange and that they would look into it. As of today its still not listed.

Last year I had a reservation booked for me and I found a way to Add the PNR to My Trips, but I can't seem to find that option anymore?

2. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes, reservations that include anyone besides the account owner routinely disappear from "My Trips". You can always put them back on the list using the "Find a Reservation" function.

edekba likes this.
  3. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    Did that and it "found" the reservation ... but then when i logout/in its gone again

MX likes this.
  4. MX

MX Gold Member

Status Points:
    Same experience here. The "enhanced" portions of the website annoy me a great deal.

edekba likes this.
  5. Aktchi
    Original Member

Aktchi Silver Member

Status Points:
    I am almost used to it. Many of my reservations can only be found by searching with travel info and they don't stick in the My Reservations list. I just don't use Mr Reservations as a reliable comprehensive list anymore. I use Trip It and WorldMate for that purpose and look up a reservation with PNR when needed. Annoying, but it almost feels the new normal.

edekba likes this.
  6. edekba

edekba Gold Member

Status Points:
    How do you search using mobile apps. I like usingmy phone as a boarding pass ...