Lost Luggage Returned – 20 Years Later

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 19, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Who has not had an airline delay their luggage? We often say they have “lost” our luggage but the domestic airlines are certainly getting better at being able to track the delayed luggage – even on the airline’s app. The worst I have experienced was when an airline did not find my luggage at all during my stay. I only got it back when I was at the airport heading home :). I have been very fortunate to never have had an airline actually lose my luggage permanently, though. Lost Luggage Returned After 20 Years? This woman, Maria Dellos, obviously thought her luggage had been lost forever. That is, until she received a call 20 years later from an agency that was not even in existence when the luggage was lost. The TSA had found the bag in a lost-and-found area in the Tucson airport. No one has any idea where the luggage had been or why it just came out now. The TSA said that they had been moving some things... The post Lost Luggage Returned – 20 Years Later appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...