Looking to trade 4 RPUs for 2 GPUs

Discussion in 'United Airlines | MileagePlus' started by jeffwray, Apr 6, 2015.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffwray

jeffwray New Member

Status Points:
    I have 4 RPUs that I would like to trade for 2 GPUs. The RPUs expire Jan 31, 2016. I need the GPUs for August/September travel.

2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    This post is an example of a good way to get two (and maybe more) UA FF accounts audited and closed.

3. jeffwray

jeffwray New Member

Status Points:
    Is it? How so? I'm sorry if I have violated a milepoint policy, but I did notice that people have made similar requests in this forum in the past. There is nothing in my post to connect me to my mileageplus account and I would trust that anyone else posting about trades would do the same.

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    How would I know that you aren't a UA employee tasked with finding MP members willing to violate the rules? After all, you don't exactly have a "track record" here as a new member. And on the flip side, if another new member responded to your post, how'd you know that you aren't talking to a UA employee?

I for one wouldn't put my x00,000 miles and my MM status at risk.

5. jeffwray

jeffwray New Member

Status Points:
    Fair enough, although I think if United were to spend the energy trolling for people breaking their rules they would be going after people selling certs rather than those looking to trade rpus for gpus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.