Looking for SWU for a trip from EZE-MIA/MIA-EZE on may-6.

Discussion in 'American Airlines | AAdvantage' started by alewas, Apr 18, 2016.  |  Print Topic

1. alewas

alewas New Member

Status Points:
    I am travelling to MIA on May 6 and returning on May 12.
    Would really appreciate spare SWU.

Please reach me by PM if you happen to have some SWU!

Alejandro.

2. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    I would really like a million dollars if anyone has some money to spare I'd really appreciate it!

See any similarity? (well except this is your first post)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
    HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  3. alewas

alewas New Member

Status Points:
    Well... Good for you. Its always a matter of what you will give back for that million dollars...

It's a matter of "quid pro quo"...

I was expecting answers in this forum to be a bit more clever. I thinks that's my bad...

4. HaveMilesWillTravel
    Original Member

HaveMilesWillTravel Gold Member

Status Points:
    Speaking of clever... I would suspect it's going to be rather easy for AA to figure out who you are based on the information you provided. How many people are going to travel to/from Miami on May 6/12, and with SWU(s) provided by a stranger? And assuming the first name Alejandro is correct and your userid has your last name...

5. estnet
    Original Member

estnet Gold Member

Status Points:
    Ahh so you admit that you are basically a troll

we'd like new members, but perhaps ones who would like to be part of a community rather than just coming with a hand out.

HaveMilesWillTravel likes this.
  6. alewas

alewas New Member

Status Points:
    I have no problem at all to have AA to know my location and my full details. I am not doing anything illegal nor violating AAdvantage rules in any way by asking SWU if someone is having spare and not using them.
    It is not the same as asking for a million dollar...

I am not a troll, and perhaps tomorrow somebody would ask a SWU which I may have on my airline program and not using them before expiration... as of December last year I did had 5 SWU spare and lost them since I didnt had the chance to use them.. so, please mind your words before accusing somebody of being a troll or even mocking for asking something that could be retributed in another oportunity, perhaps not directly to you, but to another user and so on...

And if you dont like the posts you read, you just ignore them... in the end, there is no specification in the forum rules that this things could not be posted...

Have a good day.