looking for a sky lounge pass

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by katstarr, May 3, 2012.  |  Print Topic

1. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm taking an 11pm redeye sunday night from SEA-JFK after running a marathon. I'm likely going to be at the Seattle Airport for a few hours sunday night, so if anyone has a sky lounge pass that they don't mind parting with, I'd be grateful. thanks.

YULtide and DeltaExpert like this.
  2. MSPeconomist
    Original Member

MSPeconomist Gold Member

Status Points:
    Have you checked the airport lounge meetup threads? If someone will be in SEA Sunday night, they might be willing to guest you into a lounge.

You can also buy a lounge pass either during OLCI or at the door. It should be $25 if you have a DL AmEx card and otherwise $50 before any discounts. Some of these passes are good for multiple lounges during the same day of travel.

Yet another idea is to try to be guested into the Alaska Boardroom lounge at SEA. It's also part of Priority Pass, so that card gets you in the door of a very nice lounge in SEA.

DeltaExpert likes this.
  3. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    thanks MSP. I didn't even know there was such a forum on MP - I'll have to look for it.

I used to have a DL Amex, but let it go (Its probably time to get it again), and I had bought a series of passes from groupon but used them all. I was hoping not to have to spend the $50, but I will if I have to. I do get a pass with the Chase Ink card, but didn't have a chance to sign up for it yet. There was a lot of talk about the Alaska lounge at Freq. Trav. Univ this weekend - everyone was commenting on the pancakes!

4. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    can you show me where airport lounge meetup threads might be? thanks

5. DeltaExpert
    Original Member

DeltaExpert Gold Member

Status Points:
  6. rharrigill
    Original Member

rharrigill Silver Member

Status Points:
  7. katstarr

katstarr Gold Member

Status Points:
    I guess I can also go to one of the nice restaurants at the airport - have a drink and dinner

dailycavalier, rwoman and YULtide like this.
  8. rwoman
    Original Member

rwoman Gold Member

Status Points:
    Might be cheeaper than a Sky Club pass!

dailycavalier likes this.