Looking for a DL mileage run from ATL.

Discussion in 'Mileage Runs/Travel Hacking' started by DSSDuck, Nov 22, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. DSSDuck

DSSDuck New Member

Status Points:
    I am needing 20k MQM before the year end to keep status. Willing to fly any day. I did a mileage run ATL-CLT-DFW-ATL on Christmas last year to keep status on AA this year.

Anyways, dates and times are flexible. I don't have my passport yet though, so it will have to be domestic travel or to the USVI. I have tried ITA and Google Flights, but I am not good at the multi city thing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. anileze

anileze Gold Member

Status Points:
    Alas, if you had a passport, ATL-SIN would have netted you 20,349 miles. There were E fares in the 600-800 range.

3. Pizzaman
    Original Member

Pizzaman Co-founder

Status Points:
    Two things:

1. Embrace www.theflightdeal.com. Consider following them on Twitter. If a cheap fare is going to pop up, that's where it will be. However, cheap DL fares out of a DL hub are less likely.

2. Look at Alaska as a destination. This time of year you can sometimes find very cheap flights to Alaska. Obviously, with no passport, it's one of the longest flights you can take. And, Hawaii flights are less likely to be cheap right now.

Okay, bonus bullet point #3: Go get a passport!

Sent from my iPhone using InsideFlyer mobile app