Logmyflight - new personal flight logger

Discussion in 'Travel Technology' started by ced2718, Feb 12, 2017.  |  Print Topic

1. ced2718

ced2718 Member

Status Points:
    Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share with you a website called Logmyflight. This website gives you the possibility to log your flights to get personal and detailed charts, maps and statistics about your travel history.

This is a website similar to Flightdiary, Flightmemory, Jet It Up and OpenFlights, but which probably has a more developed "social" side, with the presence of achievements that you can share, so that you can challenge your friends and family members easily. It also has some unique features, such as the possibility to analyze the delay of your flights. You can get a preview of a general account in here.

I'm still a student and I've been working really hard on this for the past few months. Hopefully you will like it and, of course, any feedback or suggestion is greatly appreciated! :)

Cedric

iolaire likes this.
  2. Wandering Aramean
    Original Member

Wandering Aramean Gold Member

Status Points:
    You should probably get someone who is a native English speaker to help you with the translations/content on the site. And provide a better explanation of what the paid tiers get. Right now it is not clear what is on offer at either the free or paid levels.

iolaire likes this.
  3. ced2718

ced2718 Member

Status Points:
    I've just found an English native speaker who is going to have a look at the website and correct it for me. I will also have a look with him to see how it would be possible to rephrase the different options for the free and paid levels.

Thanks for the tips!

Dublin_rfk and iolaire like this.